Compare Leasing Interest Rates with Other Finance
In this interest rate comparison table, we’ve compiled our current achievable interest rates for leasing and other lending products in our portfolio. Compare repayment estimates on leasing with Chattel Mortgage, CHP and Rent-to-Own to assist in your decision-making. Simply enter the loan amount and term you want and the table auto-calculates repayment estimates. Then contact us for a specific quote.
Equipment Leasing is a business loan facility which is suitable for the many businesses that use the accruals method of accounting. Referred to as an off-balance sheet loan, leasing can improve balance sheets as the asset being financed is entered on the balance sheet of the lender. The equipment is ‘off’ the balance sheet of the borrower as it not entered as an asset/liability on the borrower’s balance sheet.
It is advisable to refer to their accountant to discuss the suitability of leasing for their individual business structure
Despite the technical terminology, leasing is straightforward in terms of a fixed lease period and fixed lease payments over the term of the lease.
As many businesses utilise leasing for the purchase of equipment, there are many lenders actively competing for leasing. We save you the time and hassle of having to canvas the entire market to get the best deal. We bring the lenders to you!
- Access to Leading Leasing Providers
- Non-Bank Lenders
- All Major Banks
- Industry-only Lenders
- Specialist Leasing Lenders for Your Sector
- Expert Brokers to streamline the process
Leasing: Explainer and Features
- The lender effectively purchases the equipment and leases it back to the borrower at a fixed monthly lease payment.
- The borrower has full use of the equipment from time of purchase/finalising the loan and is responsible for all operating costs.
- The asset is entered on the lender’s balance sheet.
- The term of the lease is fixed, usually up to 7 years.
- The interest rate is usually fixed for the term of the lease.
- The monthly lease payment is fixed.
- GST is charged and claimable on the lease payments.
- The lease payments are tax deductible as an operating costs.
- A residual is optional. This is a percentage of the purchase price payable at the end of the lease to take ownership of the equipment.
Equipment Suited to Leasing
A wide range of equipment is suitable for leasing across construction, manufacturing, heavy vehicle truck loans and many others. The decision as to whether leasing is the most beneficial form of loan is more dependent on the business structure, accounting method, balance sheet approach and treatment of tax and GST.
Sourcing Cost-effective Equipment Leasing
Rather than spend your valuable time contacting multiple banks and lenders for quotes on your equipment leasing, just contact us. We’ll provide you with contact details lenders that match your requirements.
Connect with us for lenders that may assist you with equipment leasing.