Small Business Loans - Australia
Small commercial operations in Australia is lauded for its importance to the economy. Employing over 40% of the national workforce and contributing significantly to GDP. Often referred to as the backbone or lifeblood of the economy, small operations are predominant in locations across Australia working in many industry sectors.
While they are often singled out for special support measures, when it comes the time for a small grade operations to source finance – the reality can be daunting. You’re busy running your organisation, managing day to day operations, dealing with customers, suppliers and staff. Finding extra time in your already busy week to source finance is a challenge. Finding information and contacts on which lenders to approach, other than your bank and be a time-consuming process in itself. Then when you do finally get in touch with a lender you may be confronted with a raft of strict requirements, inflexible terms and prohibitive interest rates.
- Lacking the time to shop around to find the right lender?
- Lacking resources to find all your loan options?
- Lacking the bargaining power to negotiate flexible terms or lower interest rate loans?
Business.finance has the answers and ticks all the boxes for Australian small businesses seeking loans and finance for a wide range of purposes.
- Connecting you to lenders that are suited to your loan requirements.
- Connecting you with brokers that will do the loan sourcing and negotiating for you.
- Providing quick and direct access to lenders that specialise in your industry sector.
- Providing a single hub of resources and connections for your loan requirements.
- Providing pathways for small enterprises to positive loan solutions.
Loans for Many Purposes
- Commercial loans for vehicles that are for use in the business.
- Equipment Loans for machinery and equipment used in many industries.
- Truck Loans for all types of vehicles including light commercial vans, medium duty trucks, heavy duty vehicles and specialised truck and trailer combinations
- Specialist commercial loan facilities to support short term cash flow shortages, investment and other general purposes.
Complete Portfolio of Finance Products
Our lending panel offers the full range of loan products to suit differing business structures and financial objectives:-
- Chattel Mortgage
- Leasing finance
- Commercial Hire Purchase (CHP)
- Rent to Own loans
- Secured Loans and Unsecured Finance Business Loans
- Non-Bank Business Overdraft Facility
- ABN Loans
These products offer varying benefits depending on individual commercial structure, the accounting method implemented, how your business treats GST, tax and asset depreciation. Your accountant will usually be best-placed to advise you as to which loan product will suit your commercial operation.
Small commercial loans with:-
- The cheapest business interest rates achievable for your requirements.
- Fixed Interest Rate loans to assist with your longer term business planning.
- Fixed Loan Terms negotiated to suit your purchase.
- Fixed Monthly Repayments to support your cash flow.
Just let us know what loans you need and we’ll connect you with the lenders that best suit your criteria.
Sourcing the Best Small Business Loans
Wherever you are located in Australia, we can help you make the right connections with the lending sector.
- Simply contact us with details of your loan requirements.
- We’ll assess your request and provide you with a short-list of lenders that meet your criteria.
- You then have the connections to follow-up to source a quote for your loan.
- We are the essential commercial resource for small scale commercial operators.
Connect with us for lenders that may assist you with small commercial loans throughout Australia.