Compare Truck Loan Types and Finance Products
Selecting the lending product that will work most effectively for your organisation is a critical part of the process. Interest rates and features and benefits vary across the range of loans. Leasing compared with Chattel Mortgage, Rent-to-Own compared with Leasing – do it all right here. This comparison table allows you to see the different rates we are currently achieving and generate rough repayments for each loan type. Just input your loan details to get started.
Business Truck Loans
Truck owners and operators are under enough pressure dealing with tight deadlines, demanding working conditions on sites across Australia, strong competition for tenders and contracts, rising costs and strict regulatory requirements while trying to find time for family and recreation. The last thing you really want to be doing is spending a lot more time sourcing the cheapest truck loan when buying a new truck.
Our company who specalises in business loans, fully understands and appreciates your working environment which is why we’ve particularly focused on truck loan. We’ve brought together arguably the most comprehensive collection of banks, lenders and brokers that offer the cheapest and most competitive truck loans – right here, in the one finance hub.
- No time-wasting
- Save you valuable time
- Choice of a large number of lenders
- Direct contact with truck finance brokers
- Quick access to cheap interest rate loan sources
Complete Truck Loans for Business Services
We’ve covered all aspects of truck loans in bringing together the lenders that have been proven to genuinely deliver real results in cheap interest rates, flexible terms and workable finance that will support your business.
- All Commercial Finance Types
- Secured and Unsecured Truck Finance
- Flexible Terms up to 7 years
- No Deposit Truck Loan Options
- Refinancing Options
- Tailored, Flexible Solutions
- Personalised Service
- Fast Approvals, Quick Settlement
- New and Used Truck Finance
- All Leading Truck Manufacturers
Commercial Heavy Vehicle Loan Types
Our lenders offer the full range of commercial finance products for truck purchases, including:
- Rent to Own: A very popular, off-balance sheet truck loan with 100% tax deductible repayments; flexible terms up to 6 years; GST claimed on repayments; lender holds ownership with range of options for purchasing the vehicle at the end of the loan term or upgrading to a new truck.
- Truck Loans: an off-balance sheet option where the truck is listed on the lender’s balance sheet not the borrower’s balance sheet; tax deductible repayment; flexible terms; residual payable at the end of the loan term.
- Truck Chattel Mortgage: very popular form of finance; suits cash accounting method; GST on purchase can be claimed on next BAS; interest and charges tax deductible; balloon payment payable at end of the loan term
- Commercial Hire Purchase: very flexible and workable loan type with balloon, GST claimable at time of purchase, tax deductible elements.
The different truck loan types offer varying benefits dependent on business structure, accounting method and financial objectives. Discuss what is best for your business with your accountant and then request a list of lenders suited to your requirements.
Specialist solutions may be tailored to suit:
Truck loans that work with your cash flow and deliver ROI:
- Fixed interest rates
- Fixed loan terms up to 7 years
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Balloon, residual, payout, buyback options
Individual lenders have their own requirements and guidelines. We connect you with lenders that are suited to your requirements – your business and the truck you are purchasing.
Competitive Loans for All Industries, All Businesses, All Trucks
- Construction and building Trucks
- Agitators, concrete, crane trucks
- Mining and resource heavy vehicles
- Waste, recycling and process trucks
- Refrigerated trucks
- Trucks that deliver across the city or across the country
- Agricultural, farming and rural trucks
- Livestock trucks
- Removals and storage trucks
- Transport fleet operators
- Light commercial, mid-range, Pantechs, haulers, B-doubles
- Truck and trailer finance
- All purposes and all trucks
Sourcing a Cost-Effective, Cheap Truck Loan
We will connect you directly and quickly with the lenders and brokers that will save you time, money and hassle in sourcing your truck loan.
Connect with us for banks, lenders and brokers that offer cost-effective truck loans